Wednesday, November 24, 2010

'Tis the Season!

It's been quite hard to keep up with this blog the past few months, mainly because of a lack of internet when I first began this little endeavor!  I've just been taking some time to organize recipes, pictures and posts.  I'm back home now, so more yummy posts will be coming up! 

It's that time of the year when all those holidays come in right after each other.  You have Thanksgiving (American one) coming up tomorrow, Christmas right after, New Years Eve and Valentines Day a month later!  SO as these wonderful excuses to stuff your face with food and dessert come up, I'll be posting my favourite recipes for each occasion!  If there isn't an occasion, I'll make one up! (any excuse for chocolate!)


COMING SOON (to a kitchen near you): Chocolate caramel filled cupcakes with chocolate icing! Mmm I had so much fun making these, and even more fun eating them! Can you say DELICIOUS!  Stay tuned my dessert loving friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment